Printed Shorts





Hey guys!
So, I've been having one of those days where it feels like Friday. This seems to be happening a lot lately and I'm guessing its a bad case of senioritis. Spring is always the most challenging season for me to dress for. All the rain, changing weather, the end of the school year sends me into a whirlwind of confusion. I really love this outfit though because its super comfortable. The shorts are definitely my favorite part. The subtle print adds a complementary touch to the chambray shirt and oversized sweater. Here, I am actually wearing a men's sweater! I honestly didn't realize it untill I went to button it and the buttons were on the opposite side. I actually get a ton of use out of it, the color and style is versatile so I definitely get use out of it. Did you notice I got an item from my spring wishlist? My mom surprised me with new shoes earlier this week! They are the true definition of a spring shoe. I'll be getting into the spring spirit in no time with these sandals around!
xx Mariah

Shorts: Loft, Chambray Shirt (old): Target, Purse: Charming Charlie, Sweater (old): Phillip Lim for Target, Shoes: Elle




No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.