Interior Decor


Hi everyone! Today I'm venturing out of the fashion world and into the realm of interior decor. I was inspired by Modani (a modern furniture store) to create a living room featuring some of their products. Honestly, I couldn't just make one mood board because there was so much to choose from. I created three different styles I personally love. Each have a different vibe, and I could definitely see myself decorating my living room in these ways depending on where I'd be living. So without further adieu, I hope you enjoy this post! 

Look #1 Log Cabin Comfy


 I absolutely love this first look I created. I'm a huge advocate for neutral tones in the home, especially browns and creams which really warm up the room. I love the subtle maroon infused with the rest of the neutrals. It adds just enough color to make a living room feel homey.

Look #2 Feminine Flair

This living room definitely brings out my girly side. The sleek white and hints of pink and grey really give the room a modern vibe. The glassy textures of the coffee table and mirror combined with the softness of the couch creates the most perfect juxtaposition for a feminine themed living room. 

Look #3 City Chic


Oh, how I love black, silver and red paired together. It may feel a bit holiday themed, but the chic combination of beautiful accessories make this room great. With the right accents and decor, any room can be transformed from average to fabulous. I'm in love with the Vogue wall art and the red details that tie into it. I usually don't prefer a theme so modern, but I'd definitely decorate my living space with everything here. 

So, what was your favorite look? Do you prefer a more modern or rustic theme? Are you one for girly decorations or classic ones? I'd love to hear what you think. For more Modani, you can visit their website here or check out check modern furniture stores across the United States and Canada.
I hope you all are having a fantastic day!
xx Mariah

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.