Bold & Bohemian

















As soon as I took a look at this dress, I thought of so many ways to style it I just couldn't wait to blog about it. Now you may be thinking this isn't the most versatile dress, but let me be the first to tell you there are plenty of ways to style this piece, this being one of my favorites. I decided to take a bohemian route by adding my wool fedora and geode necklace. They add a nice touch, wouldn't you say? I kept things simple by sticking to brown tights, boots and a slouchy cardigan to complete this casual and unique look. 

One thing I love about this dress is how distinct it is. I haven't seen anything like it, from the colors to the pattern, I crave pieces that nobody else owns. As we count down to the new year, we're also counting down to the launch of JMarie, a site where you can find unique and fashionable clothing for a great price!

As the new year approaches, try and shake up your wardrobe a bit by adding bold prints, colors and one of a kind pieces to your closet- you won't regret it. 

Thank you to JMarie for sponsoring this post. Be sure to check out their which will be launched at the start of the new year!

xx Mariah

Dress: JMarie, Cardigan: Target, Hat: H&M, Shoes: Marshalls

Disclaimer: all opinions are my own.

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.