Rocksbox

















In case you haven’t heard about Rocksbox before, I’m going to share a little bit about them today! So Rocksbox is basically a jewelry rental service. Cool right?! If you’re the type that’s skeptical about online shopping this service is a dream. You get to try on jewelry before buying it (this is also great if you have commitment issues ha!).  Just by going to their site and creating an account you can get the process started. All you have to do is fill out your style preferences and a team of stylists put together a box of personalized jewelry just for you. So you get to keep the jewelry for a month to test it out and if you like it you can buy it. If you’re ready for something new just send it back (for FREE). Each month three new pieces will arrive perfectly packaged in your little mailbox.

I have honestly never tried anything like this before and it’s a lot more hassle free than you would expect. After putting together my wishlist, which mainly consisted of dainty and simple pieces, this package arrived with three beautiful pieces of jewelry I love. My personal stylist Eleanor based these pieces around one of the items on my wishlist and created a set consisting of a bangle, necklace and earrings that match my style!  If you’re interested in trying this service you can get your first month free of charge by using the code mariahtomasettixoxo at checkout! I hope you all try out this service, it won't disappoint!

Also, stick around for a post coming Monday to see how I styled my jewelry this month.

Thanks for reading friends, happy Saturday!

xx Mariah

Thank you to Rocksbox for sponsoring this post.
Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.




No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.