Sporty













So as promised, today I’ve styled for you the jewelry I received in my Rocksbox this month. I love that the bangle, necklace, and earrings all coordinated so I could wear them all at once! This outfit is a little different than something I would usually wear mainly because I wore sneakers with it instead of my typical bootie or heel. The combination of the gray dress and wine colored jacket is possibly one of my favorite color combos this season. It screams fall and the leather jacket is perfect for the upcoming Holiday season. For a more sporty twist on a rather girly outfit, I threw my hair in a quick ponytail and grabbed some sneakers. It’s a great way to dress down any outfit if you’re into that kind of thing. 

On this particular day, I was visiting home and had the advantage of borrowing from Morgan’s closet. If you have a sister you know what I mean. Double the wardrobe when you live together is the best isn’t it?! We actually have completely different styles, but it becomes like a fun game to me when I have to style pieces from someone else’s closet to make it my own. 

So what is your take on the sporty look? I never thought I’d like it, but its growing on me!
Also, if you missed Saturdays post, be sure to check it out and get all the details on how you can get free jewelry for a month!

Just create an account at Rocksbox, fill out your style preferences and use the code mariahtomasettixoxo at checkout to get your first month completely free!

Thanks for reading, friends!
xx Mariah

Photography by Morgan Tomasetti

Last year at this time: No Trespassing


No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.