Layers























Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all are enjoying all the events and festivities that go along with this fall weekend. I’m actually spending it at home with my family which is much needed after a few tough weeks of school. Anyways, that matter aside I’m so excited for November! This time of year is my favorite. It means raking leaves, friendsgiving, bonfires, Christmas music (too soon?) and layering! If you’ve followed me for a while you know that layering is my favorite, and if you’re new (welcome!) and now you know! In this little fall look book I’ve showcased a few looks that incorporate black jeans, denim sweaters and scarves. All the fall essentials! Versatile is my middle name, so you know these outfits are right up my alley. With all the combinations available I’ve thought about starting a capsule wardrobe, but I’m just not brave enough yet!

So I don’t know about you, but it can be kind of hard to find ways to incorporate jewelry or little details into an outfit consisting of oversized sweaters and bulky knits. Whether you want to pin your scarf together or even hold up the hem of your long dress or skirt, the maxi pin is a great way to add more interest to a basic fall outfit. Here you can see I’ve pinned my scarf together to create more of an infinity style. It’s also great for windy weather since my scarf tends to blow around. The Maxi Pin comes in both silver and gold which is perfect for this upcoming holiday season! For more you can shop the Maxi Pin here!

I hope you all are having a great fall, thanks for reading!

xx Mariah

Thank you to FabOdina for sponsoring this post
Disclaimer: all opinions are my own.

Photography by: Cory Tomasetti

Last year at this time: Abandon

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.