No Trespassing













Happy Monday everyone!
I am totally into fur right now as well as vests, so combine the two, and I'm basically in love. Any chance I get, I love to incorporate as many layers in an outfit as possible. Mainly because I get cold so easily and two because its so much more interesting. I'm a huge fan of minimalism, but sometimes its more fun to wear a few extra pieces than normal. I was debating on whether or not this pink and white gingham shirt was too summery for a fall outfit but couldn't stand the thought of this shirt hanging in my closet until the spring. I love the preppy style of the layered cardigan, button up and fur vest. It's most definitely a classic and comfortable fall ensemble. I also can't get enough of my pixi pants and statement necklace, so expect to see more of the two. 
Okay, story time. The reason I titled this post "No Trespassing" is because that's the sign my lovely photographer and I chose to ignore as we walked back to this beautifully abandoned setting. I have to say, she does have an eye for great spots near campus for photo shoots. So, thank you Kylee.   
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
xx Mariah 
Gingham Shirt: Chaps, Cardigan: Target, Vest: Target, Pants: Marshall's, Shoes: Target, Necklace: H&M

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.