Classic Weekend







                                                 





Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you all have had a relaxing week, I know I have. Spring break has flown by and I can't believe I only have a quarter left of high school...ever. I'm becoming so antsy to move on with life, but there are some things I'm going to miss. I'm especially going to miss my lovely sister who has been taking all of my pictures (what will I do without her?!). Anyway, as spring is headed our way, I've been gravitating toward lighter colors and lighter layers. I absolutely love this blazer I found at Loft, the detail is so intricate and adds a classic touch to my outfit. My riding boots have always been a staple in my wardrobe and they are such nice quality. This definitely falls into the category of one of my go-to outfits, it so easy to throw on. As I'm writing, its half snowing half raining outside, so hopefully the sun comes out soon! I hope you all have a great weekend!
xx Mariah
Boots: Lucky Brand Falta Leather Riding Boots (I found them at Marshalls!), Jacket: Loft, Tank top: Delia's (old), Jeans: Levi, Purse: Ralph Lauren



No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.