Mix & Match











Although its officially spring, its still fairly chilly in Ohio, which is why I'm still wearing jeans and long sleeves! I recently purchased this blazer from Loft, while I was out shopping. I've been absolutely loving mixing casual pieces with dressier ones. To dress down the formality of this blazer, I paired it with a basic graphic tee I've owned for forever, and rolled up the sleeves to add a more relaxed feel. I've been on the hunt for quality staple pieces for the spring and I consider this one of them. This has definitely been one of my go-to looks recently because its so easy to throw on and still look put together. I know I'll get a ton of use out of this blazer, which is why I was willing to splurge on it.  There are so many other ways to style this blazer and I already can't wait to wear it again. I hope you all are having a fantastic week! 
 xx Mariah
Shoes: Daily Look, Handbag: Daily Look, Jeans: Levis, Shirt: Old

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.