Prints Charming












I've always loved mixing prints, there is something so unexpected about it. Usually I don't mix more than two prints at a time, but I thought this look went together well. As you will come to know, I am a huge lover of stripes. Stripes are so classic and add a lot of interest to an outfit without any effort. While I'm saving up for these Steve Madden sneakers, I'll have to settle with my reliable Target flats. My camouflage vest definitely added a different dynamic to the outfit, but I really like how it compliments the other neutrals I'm wearing. By the way, as I was taking these pictures I was absolutely freezing! The weather has yet to transition and I'm so anxious for warmer weather to come my way. Hope you're having an amazing day, friends!
xx Mariah
Striped shirt: Daily Look, Camo Vest: Pac Sun (old), Jeggings: American Eagle, Shoes: Target (old), Purse: Ralph Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.