Houndstooth








Hi, friends! I hope you all are having a lovely start to your week! Getting up for school today was quite the drag, but after a cup of coffee I was good to go! So, I actually got this dress for Christmas and I've only worn it once before, but I absolutely love the cut and pattern of the dress. Before, I paired it with a leather jacket and some maroon ankle booties since it was the holiday season. Since I'm not a fan of repeating outfits, I tried something different! I actually got the idea of paring a chambray shirt underneath this dress from Pinterest! Pinterest serves as a source of inspiration in a lot of aspects of my life to begin with. Anyway, I thought it put a cute and unexpected twist on the way I usually wear a dress. My sister Morgan actually described my outfit as containing the "perfect amount of weird" which is so true! It's definitely a unique look. I'm also in love with my bootie heels from Target, I'll take all the inches I can get. I love the way my legs look in heels and I wish I would wear them more often! And yes, the bold orange lips... I was feeling a little outgoing and I figured I'd play up my look for a day out with my sister. Sister dates are always my favorite, its nice to always have a friend to go everywhere with. So what is your take on this outfit? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Hope you all have a great rest of your Monday!
xx Mariah
Dress: SheInside, Chambray shirt: Target, Necklace: Target, Booties: Target

1 comment:

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.