Winter Coat Picks Under $150


Now that we're enduring the coldest months of the season, I put together a selection of winter coats to keep you warm through the winter. Being on a college campus is much different than I expected when it comes to dressing for the weather. I'd always imagine walking around campus on a sunny day, mild temperatures with colorful leaves falling all around me. I quickly learned that was not the case when it began snowing on a daily basis. Its often hard to find quality coats I like for a decent price, so I did some coat hunting, and well, I found nine awesome coats under $150! My coat collection is growing rapidly and I have my eye on a few I've included in this post... what style is your favorite?

xx Mariah

Shop This Post:

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.