Makeup Picks


Hello everyone!
I'm switching things up a little bit today by featuring some of my favorite makeup products I use day to day. I love finding awesome drugstore steals and using nicer makeup as well! I usually don't experiment with more than the usual cat eye or neutral eye shadow look, but I'm wanting to do more than watch YouTube videos of makeup tutorials without actually trying them. 

Maybelline's Baby Skin is one of my favorite primers, and that says a lot because I'm picky with my primers especially. My all time favorite is from Bare Minerals and this one feels almost exactly the same and costs way less than a high end primer. Moving on to foundation, I like medium coverage and this Hello Flawless from Benefit does the trick. Its my second bottle of it and I've had wonderful luck with matching Benefits foundtions to my skin tone (I wear shade Ivory).







 I recently picked up this Too Faced bronzer over the Christmas season since I ran out of my NYC sunny and Nars Laguna (two other favorites of mine) and have been loving it, especially the chocolately smell!
                        
As far as cancelling out redness and dark under eye circles, this product seems to do the trick. I've been using this product for a few years now and it hasn't failed me. It brightens and conceals! As far as brushes go, I love Real Techniques brushes. Investing in a good set of brushes is key to applying makeup smoothly. The great thing about Real Techniques is that they aren't too expensive and never shed!


I switch up my blush on a daily basis, but I've recently been reaching for my Nars blush to give me more of a peachy glow.


My key eye products. Almay's Get up and Grow mascara is one of my all time faves and Maybelline's Master Precision eyeliner pen is perfect for creating cat eyes.


And how could I forget eyeshadow primer!? I use this along with my Naked2 palette to create simple everyday looks while keeping everything in place.

So, what are your favorite makeup products? I'm always so interested to hear what everyone else likes and uses. I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Hope you're having a great day!
xx Mariah

Shop this post:

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.