Houndstooth Coat






















I think its safe to say Kylee and I have raided every local coffee shop in town just to get the perfect blog pictures, and stay warm simultaneously of course. It was negative thirty some degrees last week and stepping foot out a door was borderline painful.  Forgive the less frequent posts, the cold truly became a challenge I didn't expect. These days my outfits mainly consist of the maximum amount of layers I can possibly wear at one time. Remember that Friends episode where Joey wears all of Chandlers clothes at once? Yeah, that's almost how I've been dressing. Anyway, enjoy these cozy coffee shop pictures and stay warm where ever you are!
xx Mariah

Photography: Kylee Hickmott


Shop this post: 

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.