The Midi

















 This midi skirt-leather jacket combo definitely gives off a 50's rocker chick vibe. Retro isn't a style I often wear, but I really love the chic combination of this modern old school look. As much as I love the midi style, the hemline can be a little tricky to style sometimes. It can't exactly be worn with boots and flats happened to shorten my already short legs. Thus, I chose heels (which are usually the answer in times of doubt). I was able to gain a few inches without sacrificing comfort (not going to lie, these heels are pretty comfortable) which is always a plus in my book. The addition of the periwinkle top softens up the look with a subtle pop of color and silky texture. The cinched detailing at the top of this blouse really ties in with the pleats of the skirt and creates a bit of elegance among the roughness of the leather jacket. What is your take on the midi skirt? How would you style it?
Thank you so much for reading!
xx Mariah

Photography: Kylee Hickmott
Shop this post:

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.