Valentines Day




















It's that time of year again when every grocery store is lined with countless boxes of chocolate, hallmark cards and every shade of pink possible. I'm not complaining, pink is one of my favorite colors and Valentines Day keeps my spirits up among the dreary days of winter. Though I plan on staying in my pajamas all day and watching a few chic flicks with my family, I wanted to put together a V-Day inspired look as if I were spending the day out. I also needed an excuse to wear this dress again. The classic a-line silhouette, and bright pops of color seen in this little number is the perfect minimalist approach to a seasonal outfit. It's also great if you want to avoid looking like a bottle of pepto. Anyway, do you have any plans for Valentines Day or do you plan on snuggling up for a movie night with your girlfriends? 
Thanks for reading, my Valentines
Luv ya
xx Mariah

Photography: Kylee Hickmott

Shop this post:

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.