Blush Accents











It was the first "warm" day of the year here in Kent, and the campus felt so alive. Birds were chirping, the skies were blue, snow was melting and many were bearing their pale legs, as did I. The fair weather called for a stroll downtown and a little photo shoot. Typically I don't wear a ton of color because I love subtle accents seen here in my skirt and necklace. Blush is one of my favorite hues to wear, and so beautiful for spring especially. My heels and denim jacket create a nice balance between casual and dressy which is a style I wear often. Of course, to top off the outfit,  I threw in a few prints with striped shirt and spotted clutch to create a little more excitement. Speaking of excitement, who else is looking forward to warmer weather?! I know I am!
xx Mariah

Shop this post:

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.