Spring Ready





















From coffee shops to greenhouses, I've been enjoying finding beautiful places to blog indoors. Yesterday it hit forty degrees and I was instantly in the mood for spring. Don't be fooled, there was 3 feet of snow surrounding this building. Anyway, to start of the month of March (already?!) I decided to style a spring-ready outfit. I stuck to a neutral palette, one, because I highly enjoy neutrals, and two, to ease my way out of winter rather than making a grand entrance with bright corals and blues (there is still snow in the forecast!). I actually layered my slightly cropped, olive swing top over a dress from JMarie. I added a printed belt so my figure didn't appear boxy, plus a little hint of cheetah creates a whole lot of interest. I hope you all are getting excited for spring, I know I am!

xx Mariah

Photography: Kylee Hickmott


Shop this post:

1 comment:

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.