Cream + White















I decided to extend the all-white trend into this transitional season between winter and spring by pairing a quarter sleeve cream sweater with a pair of white jeans. I was hesitant to pair cream and white together at first, but I love how this look is photographed. White is so simple and leaves room to play with other dynamics (such as texture or hints of color) or to embrace the absence of them. I layered a dainty gold necklace to add an elegant touch to this minimal look and paired the outfit with my gray-brown ankle booties, which I have been wearing non stop lately.
How could I go without mentioning one of the most unique aspects of Kent's campus- the bookshelf walls? Seriously, how cool is this location? I can't wait until its warm enough to sit outside and study, I'll definitely be spending some time here. Being a huge bookworm and advocate for creativity, I couldn't wait until the piles of snow melted so I could shoot for a blog post here. Spring is just few days away (yay! *happy dance*)!
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
xx Mariah

Photography: Kylee Hickmott

Shop this post:


No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.