Memorial Day












Happy Memorial Day, friends! I hope today is well spent with those you love. 
In honor of today, of course I'm being patriotic wearing my red, white and blue. I paired my pinstriped button up with classic white denim and oxfords for a preppy feel. The gold jewelry accents and classic red lip pull the whole look together, don't you think? To see last year's Memorial Day look click here!

Between an extra day off and Memorial Day's festivities, it is easy to forget it's significance. Freedom comes at a cost, and I'm beyond thankful for those who have given their lives to protect it. As much as America may seem to struggle lately, I'm proud to live in a country where practicing what I love and believe is possible. 

Thank you to anyone who has ever served this country to protect our freedom. 

"No one has a greater love than this, that someone would lay down his life for his friends" John 15:13  
xx Mariah

2 comments:

  1. Love this you look so fantastic!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.