Stripes









Stripes are almost always my go-to print. I would consider them to be the predominate print in my closet throughout the years. What's not to love about them? They never go out of style, especially when they're black and white. I bought these two pieces over spring break and have been reaching for them non-stop ever since. Though the print initially lured me in, the material is what I considered to be the selling point (sale price aside). The texture is woven, and the material is slightly thicker than most pieces I own. In my opinion, both were quality investments. I have never paired these pieces together before, but I've always intended too. I actually questioned wearing stripes on stripes, but I'd pair any other two prints together, so why not try it? While the horizontal stripes are more for appearance, the diagonals help elongate my short legs (I can't complain). I remained conservative in terms of accessorizing with a pair of black booties, a simple hat and minimalist ring. 
xx Mariah 

Photography: Cory Tomasetti

Shop This Post:

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.