Mixing Textures












Wow. I never knew how long it would take me to unpack, organize and gather myself after moving back home. My little break from blogging gave me time to get my life in order for the next three months, but let me tell you, not posting has been torture. It's not that I didn't want to post, I just needed a little break after a long week of studying for finals, moving and job hunting. As much as I miss being in Kent, it is so refreshing to eat a home cooked breakfast in my pajamas, shower without rubber flip-flops on and have access to a car. Alongside the many perks of being home, I was able to see my little brother graduate on Sunday, and this girly-meets-edgy ensemble is what I wore on his big day. My go-to leather skirt can truly be paired with anything in my closet, even this dress. I wore this dress on its own last year (see it here!). Mixing textures is a great way to mix up the pieces in your closet if you're in a style rut. The juxtaposing pink lace and dark leather skirt create a bold statement perfect for this occasion. What are your thoughts?
xx Mariah

Shop this post:


2 comments:

  1. Stunning pink lace shirt! You look gorgeous, that color is so feminine and perfect. Love your style!

    Madison
    www.treschic.us

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.