Before I Die








Its finals week as of now and I'm reminiscing in these pictures from West Side Market. I wish I could have captured more of the culture around me- this area of Cleveland was very different than anything I'm used to. It was a great place to escape to for a day trip. One of my favorite spots included the light brick wall covered in fresh flowers and lined with bicycles available for rent. This simple beauty had me taking mass amounts of Instagram pictures. Just down the block was this "Before I die I want to..." wall filled with aspirations of thousands of people. It was amazing, really, and of course I had to contribute. Between riding in a hot air balloon, traveling the world, snagging my dream job, and living for Jesus- it was hard to choose just one. What would you write?
xx Mariah




No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.