Spring Wishlist


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12
It's finally starting to feel like spring! The weather has been so nice, I've been able to break out my sandals and spring dresses. Its so refreshing to have a few sunny days after such a cold winter. I couldn't help but create a spring wish list, as I do for each season. Making a list of things I really want prevents me from impulsively buying things I won't wear. I don't have a huge budget so creating an accumulative list saves me time and money. I'm definitely gravitating toward light pinks this spring, in both makeup and clothing. Pink is such a perfect color for this season... or any season for that matter! So whats on your spring wish list? I would love to know! I hope you all are having a great week!
xx Mariah

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.