Simple





Hi everyone! Last weekend I was up at four in the morning to head to Columbus for Morgan's dance competition and this is what I wore on the way up! Let me just say, it was a struggle to get out of bed, but watching the sun rise was worth it. I actually love mornings, when I get my day started early I feel like I get more accomplished. I know this ensemble super simple, but sometimes less is more. I wanted to wear something casual, so I opted for boyfriend jeans, sandals and a collared shirt. Comfort is key when traveling, so mission accomplished! Everything I'm wearing I've had for quite some time and everything is holding up well! I love being able to get a ton of use out my clothes. Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend!
xx Mariah
Shirt: Target, Jeans: Target, Sandals: H&M, Purse: Charming Charlie

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.