Basics & Braids











Hi, Friends!
Over the weekend I went with my dad to pick up a few things for the garden we're planting! I love homegrown fruits and vegitables, something about growing them at home makes them taste ten times better. We also bought some flowers to plant which will look pretty in the hanging baskets on our porch. I absolutely love brightening up the landscape and being outside in the spring. The air is so refreshing! Speaking of flowers, these shorts are perfect for spring. I love the subtle print of them, they add a lot of interest to this ensemble. Also, as you can tell, I love neutral colors this spring! Not to mention these shoes, I don't wear them very often but I love the vintage style of them! I'm a fairly mix and match type of girl when it comes to style, I love a little bit of everything in moderation. Anyway, I hope you are having a great start to your week!
xx Mariah
Top: H&M, Jacket: H&M, Shorts: Loft, Shoes: Alloy






2 comments:

  1. This whole outfit is lovely, you have a wonderful style! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.