Wild One







I'm finally breaking out the shorts! I have yet to tan, so as of now I'm just dealing with my pale complexion. I bought these shorts in the fall when all the summer apparel was on sale and I forgot all about them until I looked through my pile of shorts. I really love the style of these shorts. They're not real denim so they're super comfortable and they don't cling to my legs like denim does. The rest of my outfit is fairly simple, as usual. I just threw on a plain black top and a blazer over it. I was out shopping with my mom and sister so I wanted something easy to change in and out of. I bought a couple of new pieces for spring and I'm so excited to wear them! I mainly bought pajama sets, because I'm lacking in that department. I've always been one to throw on a tee shirt and shorts to sleep in so now I actually get excited to change into my pajamas, which I plan on changing into right now! Hope you all had a great weekend!
xx Mariah
Shorts: Kohls (old), Blazer: Khols, Handbag: Daily Look, Shoes: Daily Look, Necklace: Target (old)

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.