White Out










Just yesterday I was wearing shorts and today a heavy coat! The weather has been completely inconsistant, but I think I've got the last use out of my winter-wear this year. I found this coat on the end of season clearance rack and I absolutely love the classic touch it adds to any outfit. I went for a casual sweater paired over a collared shirt which is one of my favorite combinations. The different shades of blue paired with white and off white really give the outfit the right touch. Don't you love the elbow patches?! I think the hearts are so cute! I hope you all are having a great week!
xx Mariah
Coat: Elle, Sweater: SheInside (similar here), Collared Shirt: H&M, Jeans: Levis, Booties: Vera Wang, Handbag: Urban Outfitters

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.