Rainy Days












The past week has offered nothing shy of overcast skies and drizzling days here in Cincinnati. Despite the weather, my siblings and I ventured out for a little afternoon adventure. We dropped by a quaint, little neighborhood and walked the trail that surrounded the lake. I wasn’t about to leave the house on a rainy day without gearing up in my rain boots to keep my feet dry. Another one of my rainy day essentials is a hat of some sort. For a casual day such as this, I grabbed my two toned leather and canvas cap to keep my hair tamed and protected from the rain. As far as the rest of my outfit goes, a simple quarter length sweater and faux-denim shorts allowed for a comfortable day for adventuring. Want to see more ways to style your rain boots? See the posts here and here!

xx Mariah

Last year at this time: Summer Blues


Shop my rain boot picks: 

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.