Glam
























Hello, my friends!
Once in a while I need to add some major glam to my everyday life. My Mom's 50th birthday called for strapping on some heels and swiping on a bold lip color. Though the majority of the celebrations are to come, we had fun mother-daughter time out in the town. I've been longing to style this hat since I bought it over spring break and I finally had the chance to wear it somewhere other than my back yard. I bought it in hopes of someday attending the Kentucky Derby, but its ability to provide sun protection and its classic appeal keeps this statement piece in the forefront of my closet. I even have it on display in my room when I'm not wearing it (weird, I know). This black jumper seemed like the perfect piece to pair such a statement with. See how else I styled a black jumper here! From the elegant lace neckline to its comfort, nothing beats out this pick. Not that anything else would take away from the hat, but I left the outfit without accessories and mainly colorless to keep added distractions to a minimum. As far as nails and lips go, I always feel red is a great accent color when you want to make a classic statement, no?
What are your favorite ways to make a statement in the way you dress?
Hope you all are having a lovely Wednesday!
xx Mariah

To see more from Sprinkle of Style, be sure to follow me on Bloglovin'!
Photography: Cory Tomasetti
Last year at this time: Revamp
Shop this post:

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.