Little Black Jumper











What's better than a one piece summer outfit? This jumper is so easy to throw on whether its for a night out or a day shopping. The material is light and the style is so classic, its one of my go-to pieces this summer. I paired it with my favorite sandals and some statement earrings for an understated classic look. The wrap top is so flattering along with the empire waist, it makes my upper half fuller than it usually appears (yay, bonus!). In my opinion, little black rompers are as much as a staple as a little black dress, although this one is more of a long black jumper rather than a little one. 
Hope you are having a fantastic start to your week!
xx Mariah
Jumper: Jennifer Lopez, Earrings: Target, Sandals: Target, Bag: Daily Look




No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.