Green + Blue










With summertime around the corner, the green trees seem to be fuller than ever and the blue sky more vibrant that usual. I've always loved these two colors separate but decided to take nature's advice on wearing this combination this season. Pairing these hues together are out of the ordinary for me, but after trying on the combo I couldn't get enough. A quick tip for defeating a style rut: try mixing up your typical color schemes, you may discover a new favorite outfit! I wanted to keep this look low key so color would be the focal point of this ensemble. I rolled up the sleeves and left a few buttons undone to put a casual spin on a rather formal button up. I kept accessories to a minimum with my neutral fedora and espadrilles to top off the look. See how else I styled these shorts here!
 Hope you all are having a lovely week!

xx Mariah

Last year at this time: Boyfriend Jeans



No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.