Boyfriend Jeans


















Boyfriend jeans are one of my favorite pieces to wear. I love the relaxed structure of them paired with some nice heels. The juxtaposition brings a new sense of a tomboy-meets-girly style. Once more, consistent with my style lately, I opted for neutrals with a pop of color! I actually borrowed this necklace from Morgan, which is one of many advantages of having a sister! Also, I was surprised that there wasn't a downpour as I was shooting for this post, there have been overcast skies as of late, but it gives me time to catch up on my reading and indoor work... so I'm not complaining! Oh, and who else is going to see The Fault In Our Stars tonight?! I'm beyond excited to see it with a couple of my girl friends.
Have a great weekend!
xx Mariah
Top: TJ Maxx, Jacket: Gap (old), Jeans: Target, Shoes: Target, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Charming Charlie, Bag: Daily Look

1 comment:

  1. awwwww white and blue nice combination jeans for boyfriend really inspired to see your blog.
    boyfriend jeans

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.