Endless Summer















So, I had my orientation on Monday and Tuesday which was so much fun minus sitting through a bunch of information, but I got to meet a lot of really nice people which makes me even more excited for college! I opted for this outfit the first day which was super comfortable and perfect for the warm weather. I love when I get the chance to wear these shoes, but they left me with unsightly blisters on my pinkies after a long day of walking around campus. Anything for fashion! Besides that, I lasted a solid 13 hours wearing this outfit. I can't complain! I was having too much fun to notice. 
Thank you so much for reading!
xx Mariah
Top: Delia's (similar), Denim Vest: Forever 21 (similar), Shorts: Daily Look, Shoes: Alloy, Bag: Urban Outfitters, Hat: Target


2 comments:

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.