The Best Time To Wear A Striped Sweater Is All The Time


























Hello, friends!
Now that I'm pneumonia free, I was able to return to Kent and get out of my dorm room. It was so nice to be able to get up and get out. My roommate Kylee and I went out and got pedicures and ice cream which was SO much fun. We were laughing at how summery the activities were, but it was a blast none the less. To stay warm during my day out, I wore my new rain boots to keep my feet warm and dry. I've been wanting a nice pair of rain boots for a while now and my aunt was so kind to get them for me. I've always had the typical Hunter boots on my list, but when I saw these I couldn't resist. They are the perfect neutral color and such nice quality and also not as mainstream. While I do get sucked into adorable trends, I'm always so glad when venture to pick pieces that are more unique. Boots aside, I decided to layer up as I usually do on cold days. I just paired a collared shirt under a sweater along with this mini trench coat over top. I accessorized with a simple statement necklace and a jeweled headband (which is basically the only thing that made my hair look acceptable today). This outfit is definitely one of my go-to casual looks for fall, its so simple and classic. What are your go to fall essentials? I'd love to hear from you!
I hope you all are having a great start to your week!
xx Mariah

Collared shirt: H&M, Sweater: Forever 21, Trench: Gap, Jeans: Levi, Boots: Tommy Hilfiger, Necklace: Target, Headband: Wet Seal
   






1 comment:

  1. Great look! I love the stripes, head band and boots. The red lipstick definitely completes the whole look so perfectly (:

    http://simplyzyndee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.