Bold Maxi Skirt

















Hi everyone! Happy Friday!
This week went by so fast, I can't believe I only have ten days left of high school! Though I've been stressed getting final papers turned in and other miscellaneous end-of-the-year craziness taken care of, dressing up always makes me feel much better. When I put this outfit together, I changed my top a couple times before deciding on this one. Its actually a peplum shirt with an elastic waistband, but I folded it under to make the shirt and skirt look like a dress. Its crazy how a jean jacket transforms an outfit from dressy to casual. Although I do love looking put together, I don't want to overdo it for school, so this denim jacket added the perfect touch. I hope you all have a great weekend!
xx Mariah
Denim Jacket: Forever 21, Skirt: Tobi, Shirt: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Target

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.