Game Day Style

Baseball season is definitely one of my favorite times of the year. Its right around the time when the weather gets warmer and the days get longer. Night games happen to be my favorite. I have the best memories of trying to make an appearance on the jumbo-tron with my closest friends, buying overpriced bags of peanuts and trying to catch home run balls. I can hardly wait to relive those times at games this summer.
Now lets talk style. In the past, I often threw on a Cincinnati Reds tee shirt bought the local grocery store losing the style battle (eeek!). But I've come to realize it doesn't have to be that way. For me personally, I enjoy being comfortable at ball games, the seats are uncomfortable enough (am I right?). This year you'll find me in a pair of boyfriend jeans, a lightweight tee, Birkenstocks and a baseball cap for my casual game day look.  I love showing my team pride by wearing a baseball cap, and Fanatics makes that easy. They offer apparel and accessories catered to just about any sports team you can think of. Personally, I love wearing hats. They're enough to show your team pride and don't distract from a stylish look, not to mention when the humidity is high hats are my go-to to keep my mane under control. So, how do you show team pride?
Be sure to check out Fanatics for a variety of stylish apparel to help you put together your perfect game day outfit!

Happy baseball season!

xx Mariah

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.