On The Water
















I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful Saturday to spend adventuring around a city unknown to me. It was a day filled with good friends, delicious food and memorable conversation. Me and a few of my girlfriends  took the day off and spent it in Cleveland where we relaxed on Jacobs Pavilion, bought way too much fruit at West Side Market and peeked around local boutiques in hopes of finding a few good deals. Our first stop was here, on the Cyahoga River. It brings me great joy to find new places for photo shoots, especially when they're eye catching and complement my outfits. Two pieces I never seem to be without during springtime are denim jackets and white jeans. I edged up this classic combo with a frayed tank and wolf tooth necklace for a more casual, earthy feel. The usual, wouldn't you say?
I hope you're all having a good start to your week!
xx Mariah

Shop this post:

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.