SOS Turns One!
















I can hardly believe I've been blogging for a year. Between having photo shoots in sub zero temperatures, invading local coffee shops, and learning to take pictures with a remote and tripod, I feel like I've experienced it all, and so have my photographers. I remember when I first announced to my family that I was starting a blog and asked them to help me pick out a name, lets just say they were creative. My youngest brother suggested the title "lipstick taser" and in the end I just went with my gut. Without creating this site, I wouldn't have had the funny memories, wonderful opportunities or the confidence I have today. It may sound dramatic, but I have definitely stepped out of my comfort zones at times. Blogging has become more than a hobby, it has required more time than any job I've ever had and more energy than a typical day in my life. Blogging has become a journey of self discovery, a way for me to talk about my passions with others who share the same ones, and a way to reflect on different aspects of everyday life.

So thank you, my dear readers. Without your love and support, I wouldn't be where I am today. Thank you, Kylee, Morgan, Mom (hi mom!), and everyone else who has been dragged along to photograph my outfits. I love all of you! 

I am so happy with how far I've come and I know I have so much room to grow. Here is to an amazing year of blogging and those to come! Thank you everyone!
xx Mariah

Shop this post:

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.