Unraveled













Between my flowy top and its hint of lace detail, my black leather jacket and faded grey jeans it’s safe to say I was inspired by Free People. My obsession with baby doll tops is on the rise, so when my sister came home with this one I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. I went through multiple looks before deciding that this one was the closest to my style. I tend to lean toward a more edgy style plus I really wanted to wear my new black booties. Leather details for days, I’m telling you. Add leather for an instant cool factor, especially when wearing softer pieces. Black will never go out of style and neither will leather so I’ve included some of my favorite leather pieces for this fall down below.
I can definitely see myself wearing this top with a pair of wide leg jeans, neutral wedges and an oversized fringe kimono for a more bohemian/western inspired vibe, especially since the 70s are making a comeback this fall.
Are you looking forward to wearing a new trend next season or do you like to stick to the classics? I love doing a little of both! 

Thanks for reading friends,

xx Mariah

Photography by Morgan Tomasetti
Last year at this time: Darling Daisy
Shop this post: 

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.