Darling Daisy










Happy Saturday!
I looove  this skirt so much. The style and the cute daisy print is just perfect. Sometimes I think the daisies look like popcorn, but maybe that's my appetite getting to me. This color scheme paired with gold jewelry creates such a polished look for a day out and could easily transition to the evening with a switch of shoes. Also, I've been loving Emily Schuman's Cupcakes and Cashmere. I highly recommend it for those of you that love a good dose of inspiration for you wardrobe, home decor, and life in general. 
Speaking of life, (great segue, right?) today is the day I help move my brother into college! Its going to be so strange without him for the next few days before I move in on Thursday. I can't wait to move in and decorate my dorm, but I know I'll be a little homesick at first. I'm going to try and prepare some posts for the weekend, because I know I'll have to take a few days to adjust to my new life at Kent before I can get back into my blogging schedule. So, forgive me if I slack on the posts toward the end of this week!
I hope you all are having a lovely day and thank you for reading!
xx Maiah
Top: Kohl's, Skirt: Elle, Shoes: Sam & Libby, Purse: Target, Jewelry: Kohl's

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.