Navy Maxi















My long summer break is coming to an end, but my summer dresses are still making an appearance before the cool weather strikes. I would love to consider this a transitional piece, but all of the qualities of this dress scream summer. Lightweight, silky and sleeveless are the perfect combination to beat the August heat. I couldn’t imagine a more fitting dress to end the season. Perfect for a casual evening out, I paired it with my metallic fisherman sandals, a belt to give myself more shape and a few of my favorite Trollbeads rings of course. I’ve already planned to wear it to class this semester by adding a denim or leather jacket to create a more relaxed feel. What makes this dress so perfect is the flair at the bottom. It’s so different from anything else I own and adds a great touch to my versatile wardrobe. The mermaid style has never been something I’m drawn too, but this stunning piece caught my eye immediately.
Can we take a moment to admire these shoes please? I did a little shopping before leaving for school and I couldn’t leave these behind. The moment I laid eyes on them I was hooked. I debated buying them, afraid of being too impulsive, but they were well worth the money- I’ve already worn them five times within the past week! You can definitely consider me obsessed.
What are your favorite end-of-summer pieces? Let me know in the comments! Also, get excited for some awesome autumn content coming your way within the next couple months… its going to be great.
Thanks for reading friends!
xx Mariah
Photography by Morgan Tomasetti
Last year at this time: Fall Ready


2 comments:

  1. my favorite summer pieces would have to be shorts matched with dress shirts. perhaps pairing it with casual boat shoes or sandals would make an excellent summer look!

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.