Around in the Rain


















The rainy weekend and cool temperatures allowed a little preview of fall, though it won’t be sticking around long and I’ll most likely be back in shorts by the end of the week. That’s usually how it works around here anyway. I actually quite enjoy the inconsistent temperatures once in a while. I still have summer pieces I want to wear, but I’m also longing to throw on a few layers, so it’s a win for me when I get to do both in one week.  
Despite the rain, I enjoyed the day out with my girlfriends of which I’m putting together a little behind the scenes post (yay!), so keep an eye out for that coming soon. Also, if you want to follow my day to day adventures you can find me on Instagram here or add me on snapchat at martomasetti. As much as I’d like to go into more detail about the events of the day, that’ll all be included in my next post. So without further ado, onto outfit details!
Bundling up in cozy knits and sipping on a pumpkin spice latte (too soon?) has me all too excited for my plans this fall. When in doubt I like to throw on basics and build off of them. Today in particular I chose a loose, fairly light weight sweater to pair with my ever-so-loved army green denim jeans. Simple right? You probably have these in your closet already! To add a more personal touch I wore a grey beanie, draped a scarf around my neck and added a few of my favorite jewels. This is how all of my go-to outfits work, they all revolve around basics. It’s the easiest way to put together a look when you feel like you have nothing to wear. Comfort was definitely a priority on a dreary day like this which made getting dressed a lot simpler.
Do you have any rainy day essentials for this fall? I’d love to hear from you! Thanks for reading, friends. Have a great week!

xx Mariah

Photography by Gina Cangemi
Last year at this time: Fall Fur

Shop this post:

2 comments:

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.