Black & White


























 Hello friends!
Being back in Kent for the year has unleashed my desire to try new things, one being wearing these killer high waisted destroyed jeans. I haven’t had much of a chance to wear them this summer, between the heat, working and participating in summer festivities, they didn’t have much of a place in my wardrobe. Though the temperatures are still high, I paired them with a light weight viscose top to keep things cool. I was immediately drawn to the material of this unstructured blouse and I’ve never bought anything anything one-hundred percent viscose before. The texture is slightly rough, but not itchy. Wrinkles easily, but adds an effortless vibe to a casual look. Personally this was not something I would traditionally pick out (I bought it for a special occasion) but this plain white shirt has a definite place in my list of staples this fall. Of course I couldn’t leave my faux leather bucket bag behind and my leather booties to balance out the look and add length to my legs. The black and white color palette has quickly become a favorite of mine and will most likely be a recurring trend in my outfit choices this season. Are there any pieces you’re looking forward to styling this fall? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading,
xx Mariah
Photography by Kylee Hickmott
Last year at this time: In The Details
Shop this post: 

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.