Jewels
















Good morning Upper East Siders (sorry Gossip Girl is getting to me), 

I hope you all have had a lovely week and a great beginning to a new one! I'm so excited to be partnered with Trollbeads again to present their Autumn Collection, so without this intro becoming too long, lets get into the details.

What better way to spice up your fall wardrobe than with a few new gems? I’ve been adding to my jewelry collection as of late and I couldn’t have found a more perfect combination of equally classic and quality pieces to decorate my transitional looks. Silver jewelry never goes out of style and can be made classic or edgy in an instant depending on your personal style. That’s what’s so great about Trollbeads. I know I’ve said it before (see my summer post here!), but Trollbeads jewelry is perfect for mixing and matching. If you’re anything like me, your mood dictates your style and I don’t exactly enjoy feeling like I have a limited amount of choices, being my mood- and style is consistently changing. For this coming season I’ve put together a few of my favorite silver beads along with a pop of purple ones on a sterling silver bangle to create a perfect color scheme to compliment my simple knotted grey V-neck and black scalloped skirt. It adds just the right touch doesn’t it? Arm candy is a great way to add more interest to minimalistic outfits, even the silver bangle itself makes a statement.
Another one of my fall must haves include the Never Ending Ring. Its unique and elegant appeal have me reaching for it on a daily basis and that isn’t even an overstatement. Not only is it a gorgeous piece alongside the silver bangle, it has significant meaning behind it. I’m a fairly sentimental person, so I love when something small represents something so much greater. For me this ring is a reminder of my faith, something that’ll I always have and no one can take. Life has its challenges, you know that. In times of weakness, I have to remind myself of the One who is in control and having this ring on my finger is a physical reminder of this. God’s love is never ending and some days I need that extra reminder. Every story has a bead (in this case a ring) and wearing my Trollbeads is a reminder of the bigger picture I’m a part of.
With that being said, check out Trollbeads site here and their autumn collection that can transform your style and your thoughts. Also be sure to follow them on social media on Instagram @TrollbeadsUSA, Twitter @TrollTweetsUS and like them on Facebook here! Be sure to use the hashtag #TrollbeadsStyle to share your looks this season. Of course if you’re interested be sure to stop in a local store here: South Park, 9010 South Park Center, Strongsville OH 440.268.2000.

xx Mariah

Photography by: Kylee Hickmott

Thank you to Trollbeads for sponsoring this post.

Disclaimer: all opinions are my own. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.