That 70s











The Seventies trends are making their way back into the fashion world and while this isn’t the era I’d choose to time travel to, I thought I’d put together pieces I already owned to create a comfortable look inspired by this time period. I’ve owned this H&M sweater for quite some time now and honestly hasn’t had much wear in the past year.  I came across it as I was packing up for school and figured I’d give it one more shot before I tossed it in my giveaway pile. Turns out it’s made a statement paired with my cotton ASOS shorts and an easy up-do. Surprisingly enough, I have considered buying a pair of flare jeans and a denim skirt (which I swore I’d never get) so we’ll just have to see if I come around. You can keep up with me on social media for more of my day-to-day adventures here! I hope you are all having a great week and let me know, do you plan on trying out any Seventies inspired looks?
Thanks for reading!
xx Mariah
Photography by: Kylee Hickmott
Last year at this time: Printed Shirt

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.