Fall Fur
















Hey everyone, I hope you are having a lovely week so far!
I was finally able to break out my fur vest and booties which I'm SO excited about. It finally feels like fall is here! One of my favorite things about fall is the color schemes. I love pairing olive green with black and shades of brown, as I did here. Its so fun to be able to wear darker colors, I always feel more put together for some reason! Ahh, and the berry lipstick. I hardly wear lip products in the spring and summer. Because of the heat, I wear the most minimal amount of makeup possible without looking like I just rolled out of bed. However, when it becomes cooler outside, I venturing out into the world of lip stains, lipsticks, lip gloss, I could go on and on. Anyway, every piece I'm wearing today is on my "fall staples" list. Not only are they staples, each piece is so versatile I could think of a hundred (I'm exaggerating a little) ways to wear each piece featured. I just picked up this vest at Marshall's for a really good price, so if you're in need of one, check out their selection! 
Well, I'm sure you'll hear more and more about how much I love fall as the season progresses, so I'll be back with another fall-wardrobe post on Friday!
xx Mariah
Top: Lauren Conrad, Vest: Marshall's, Jeans: Lauren Conrad, Booties: Daily Look, Bag: Target

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.