Summer Waves

























  If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably embraced the summer heat by spending time near the water to keep yourself cool, and you’ve probably embraced the messy bun (as I have) since the humidity is at an all-time high. I can’t complain, summer has its charm through all the sweat and sunburns. I’m a sucker for barbeques, lazy days laying by the poolside, magazine and smoothie in hand…ahhh. Anyway, summer daydreams aside, I’m so excited to be partnered with Trollbeads to bring this post to you today!
So, if you haven’t heard, Trollbeads is a jewelry company that started in Denmark in 1976 (read the full story here) that handcrafts customizable jewelry from 18-carat gold, sterling silver, Italian glass, freshwater pearls and precious stones. My favorite part about owning Trollbeads jewelry is the fact that I get to build pieces that specifically cater to my personal style. Not only does Trollbeads allow you to become the designer, what they have to offer is quality. Yes, my favorite aspect to consider when I purchase anything new.
The pieces I’ve styled in this post are from their summer collection of copper bangles which is the perfect metal to add to your summer jewelry collection. Since these bracelets are one-hundred percent copper, they will tarnish over time (as any copper will) but no fear! A little soap and water or jewelry cleaner from the drugstore will have your copper bangles sparkling all summer long. My favorite piece is Desert Oasis Bangle which includes the Scirocco and Oasis Beads. The turquoise hue adds the perfect pop of color to any simple summer outfit, and in this case my favorite summer bathing suit. Shop my styled piece here!
For a more casual look, try the Summer Waves Leather Bracelet. This light/dark brown leather bracelet paired with a few of my favorite silver charms is equally parts versatile and classic. The wrap style of this piece gives an outfit so much character and is durable for any summer adventure you’re planning to take. I actually wore this bracelet to a summer concert recently and paired it with one of my favorite blush pink dresses to create the perfect relaxed festival look.
Be sure to check out how a few of my favorite bloggers styled their Trollbeads here!

Be sure to check out their site or visit them at South Park, 9010 South Park Center, Strongsville OH 440.268.2000.

And before you go, an added bonus: check out my Instagram for a Trollbeads giveaway coming soon!
Thanks for reading!
xx Mariah

Photography by Morgan Tomasetti
A huge thank you to Trollbeads for sponsoring this post.
Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.








4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the bracelet! You styled the jewelry so well with the outfits too!

    Entered on Instagram ♡

    April C.
    acrisafu@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Bloglovin

    April C.
    acrisafu@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also shared the post on Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/AprilCrisafulli/posts/10152946399771922?pnref=story


    April C.
    acrisafu@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.