The Classics

















When I purchased this fedora, I knew I'd be wearing it a lot this summer. Not only does it cover second day hair, it protects both my hair and face from the sun. Just by adding the hat, the entire outfit becomes more casual, which is perfect for summertime! Sometimes, I enjoy sticking to classic pieces like a basic white button up and a plain black skirt, its easy to dress up or down these types of outfits depending on the accessories you add. In this case dressed down due to the denim jacket, fedora and ankle booties.
I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far!
xx Mariah
Fedora: Target, Top: She Inside (Sale!), Denim Jacket: Forever 21 (Similar) , Skirt:Target (Similar), Booties: Vera Wang  (Sale!)




No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.