Summer Uniform
















A nice dress is always my go-to piece in the summer months. Nothing can beat the heat like a light, cotton dress. I bought this one at Target around Christmas and its surprisingly versatile. The floral print is perfect for summer and the darker hues make it a transition piece into fall and winter when paired with tights and a leather jacket. I've been keeping my hair out of my face with various up-dos due to the humidity ruining my chances of a good hair day! Its also been nice for my hair to have a break from all the hot tools I use on it. I'm definitely a fan of healthy hair so I've been debating cutting off a couple inches... I know I'll chicken out and settle with a trim, but eventually I would like to try something new. 
Happy Friday!
xx Mariah

Dress: Target, Shoes: Target, Watch: Target, Jacket: Gap, Bag: Ralph Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.